Arrow Electrical project manage and deliver electrical design, installation and maintenance services from simply adding additional power or lighting to your factory through to designing large scale electrical installs for multi-site manufacturing and warehousing operations
Some of our long standing clients include engineering and manufacturing factories and warehouses, requiring everything from heating, ventilation, lighting and power systems to specifics of security system installation and emergency fire alarms and lighting. Our team is also approved to work in hazardous areas.
We are experts in working with plans that have been drawn up by specialist consultants. Our multi-skilled electrical engineers have the advantage of understanding how the various components of a new build or factory refurbishment impact on each other and have the experience and knowledge to work closely with project managers to ensure installations are finished on time and within budget
As electrical engineers, we have been established in the industrial sector since conception and therefore offer specialist electrical design and installation experience to ensure the highest quality levels are always met.
We also understand that reducing downtime is a priority during any electrical install and therefore we work hard to ensure minimal disruption to your business without compromising on quality and reliability
Please look at our numerous Case Studies.
Works undertaken include but not limited to;
- Project management, unique specification and system design
- Temporary and permanent supplies to suit your needs
- Switch gear and distribution panels, from standard installation to bespoke design panels built to your specification
- Power and lighting busbar installation for ease of access to supplies throughout a large area
- Containment, trunking, ladder rack, tray work and basket
- Industrial lighting with new energy efficient LED lighting systems
- Fully conversant in ATEX explosive, hazardous areas
- Control systems
- Commissioning, certification and drawing
- Ongoing maintenance and call out works