Scania is a major supplier to the UK industry of trucks, buses, coaches and engines for industrial and marine applications.
Arrow Electrical were requested by the main contractor, Grattan Developments, to design and carry out a full electrical refurbishment.
- Site survey
- Removal of office electrical systems
- Installation of power to temporary office cabins & welfare facilities
- Resupply of power throughout including new distribution boards
- LED lighting, fire alarm, emergency lighting & communication systems
- General power
Fire Detection Design
- Installation of heat & smoke detection with sounders & strobes
- Site plan
- Fire-safe document box complete with log books
Testing and Commissioning
- Commissioning paperwork
- Full digital Operations Manual
- Site handover & staff instruction and training
Completion of this project came within the dedicated timescale & budget.