Testing & Inspection
Arrow Electrical can carry out periodic inspection & testing of electrical installations of commercial, retail, industrial and domestic residential properties. Following inspection, we will provide a comprehensive, independent and unbiased report on the condition of your installation.
All testing is carried out in accordance with current wiring regulations BS7671.
We use the latest NICEIC (National Inspection Council for Electrical Installation Contracting) software systems to provide you with an accurate, high quality, full colour and readable report which will be sent out in either hard copy format or e-mailed as a PDF to suit your requirements.
Our engineers are trained to carry out all aspects of the testing & inspection as listed below.
- Periodic Inspection & Test of Fixed Electrical Installations, including hazardous areas
- Fire Alarm Tests in Accordance with BS 5839
- Emergency Lighting Tests in Accordance with BS5266
- Portable Appliance Testing
- Factories – 3 years
- Commercial – 5 years
- Residential – 10 years
Stipulations for Rented Accommodation;
- Periodic Test 5 years
- Portable Appliance Testing – 1 year